Thursday, March 27, 2008

Choo, choo train...


... all the way to school.

At long last, I have found a wonderful solution to get my hyperactive kids to go to school. By making it into a fun activity, of course. Now, why hadn't I thought of that. For years, we were defeated by the kids, and arrive at work beaten and exhausted. Now, with the simple steps that I am going to tell you, no longer will taking the kids to school be a chore.

All I have to say to the kids is, I'll be the head (of the train) and they follow me from behind. And off we go choo, chooing all the way to the car. I get to work on time and spend less time dragging the children to school. And when they get tired playing train, I think I will switch to a cock, bear, mother goose, or something interesting.

Finally, parents score 1 point! Hurray! and ばんざい!to that.

No comments: